Friday, August 20, 2010

Why she hates hospital

There's reasons why my mom hates hospital dreadly!

1. Her mom (=my grandmom) spent long time in hospital for a chronic kidney disease that makes their family lost every pennies to cure her, but at her 33 age she's dead. My mom was only 11 years old at that time and the last times my mom was the most naughty and stubborn of all kids so my grandmom always 'abused' my mom quite hard I bet. The death experience created a deep trauma for my mom, about love, life, and hospital. My grandpa was a doctor but he couldn't help either so everything just happened so. My mom turned out to be a antisocial freak, she couldn't believe in the tender love or a sincerity. it might be too late for a young girl to realize how meaningful a chance to be with a mother. So that's one reason... And since then my mom hates if I go to a hospital to see others. A fact that I didn't get the point why, after passing some years and stories, I understand very much about this, why she hates hospital. It always reminds her about her past foolness and mistakes, though I know that she's not totally wrong, I heard that my grandmom was a heavy gambler and a son obsesser, she didn't hope too much for a daughter. If I could meet her, one thing I want to do to my grandmom is to hug her. Yes she needs a hug, that's all.

2. Hospital needs money so my mom doesn't like it! Its better the money used for deposit saving so she gonna have profit donk!

3. She teaches us to be strong and healthy, don't bath too late, don't sleep too late, don't eat junk food, don't be too tired, on the other hand, she always did the opposite, bath at 11pm, sleep at 2am, eat junky fried food on the street, and always work too hard and watch tv too much, well contrary it happens, and a defense mechanism happens too, how should she save her words, how should she explain to us. Anyway its not a big deal actually, as we grow older, we automatically understand how to pamper ourselves well mom...

Get well soon mom, I love you, we love you so much!

No comments: