Friday, August 20, 2010

Sense of humanism

Jakarta, 21 Agustus 2010

She's just not ready to face some possibilities.... That's the reasons why she's been so so depressed cronically...

1. If the husband has the second wife. No wife could be ready with this.
2. If she has lost her job and no more money. Eventhough she has quite much deposits, but never enough for money rite.
3. If she should be ashamed when her life not as perfect and beautiful as other's. The dreams of most people are to have a happy marriage, to see their kids get married, and to hug their little grandkids.
4. If she should find that her husband trapped by a bank debt, more that one billion, yeah she's not ready to be poor again as many years a go when she should survive with limited money to earn family living.
5. If she should divorce and people know about this.

Am I ready for losing my money, car, anytime when the time has come?
I should say yes.
For the car, the house, the jewerly, everything... But one thing I believe strongly is that I will always be oke as long as I have this key, a law that can always recharges my soul battery...

Oke she's sleeping now after some panic and stress attack, and I'm sitting here with my prayers to her that everything's gonna be oke, just trust it and let everything go slightly... Love, marriage, money, are just absurdity for a while...

Regards me.

No comments: