Saturday, June 03, 2006

Searching...

Searching for the meaning of life. I`ve been searching for many years, from the beginning of high passion till I almost lose my energy, from the moment I refused to know everything about the truth till I realize how painful the story will be.

A soulmate, is someone I can lay on and I can trust on.
My husband, is my inspiration for a change, for being a tough woman, I need my husband everytime, bad times, good times, and I wish I could also be by his side everytime he wants me to be.

Writing, some people said that a writer is someone who is not afraid of being alone and lonely, used to being in a quite situation and at that time, concentrate on what he wants to create and to imagine any kind of reflection of world inside or outside.

I forgot what I want to type, right 10 minutes before I was so motivated to switch on my computer and start writing. Well, I just thought about my conversation with my boss through sms, when he asked me if I was practicing writing during my last weekend. I said no. Well, I told him how big my desire to be a writer, and he said that it`s good, you need to practice and learn from the expert one. Thank you. I really appreciate him at that moment, not like what I imagine for the real actually. I thought he just responded my desire as something simple without special meaning. But what truly happened is he made me so passionate and more confidence in respect to realize my desire, to be an inspirational writer here.

Writer writer writer…
One of an expert told me to write, nomatter you know what to write or not, just write it down, don’t just hope to be a writer, but even write a piece of paper, you can`t.

No comments: