Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sebuah Renungan

"Lakukanlah Sesuatu Dengan Kesungguhan Hati, Tidak Perlu Cemas atau Risau" (Master Cheng Yen)

Today is my another lucky day, once you do something unconditionally dan tanpa pamrih, dalam sekejap, keberuntungan menghampiri. Woof, that`s what I got. Firstly, I thought that it`s not gonna be this fun and it could be as nert as what I used to get. Weow, I almost realize that nothing`s no change in this earth. Siapapun bisa berubah, apapun bisa berubah. Noone will know it for sure. So the only way is just to pass through these all with all the compassions you have.

It`s so nice to have friends like them. They seem as ordinary people, not with that over showing who they are. Furthermore, they keep that low profile image, which I consider it might be a must for them, since this place is a sacred one, and nobody is allowed to harm other`s feeling. That`s so nice, in my opinion. And for the sake of compassion and love, somehow, people do something, not because they want it, but just because they look forward to something given to them, some day, some time, or some future.

This morning, mother, as usual, was so busy to work out for the breakfast, morning juice, cleaning up the dishes, while watching TV morning news. At the same time, her assistant was busy with all the clothes, and keep cleaning and washing, with her hands. They looked as enjoyable as they are doing a challanging tasks. Somehow, I have a quick sight, hey, what should I do. I don`t even understand how to be involved with them. They all seem so perfect and don`t require more help from others. But, far in my heart, I know it for sure, I am supposed to be there to be one of them, not just like now, being a passive observer. Could you tell me what I`m supposed to do, Mom?

Two years more, from now on. Some perfect preparation could be made up and created. I was just thinking several ideas, you know what, though I keep myself alert, don`t be selfish, don`t just think about your benefit, try to think other`s feeling and other`s right, please. By the way, hope it`s not a harming question to be asked. Well, sir, I just need to know if it would be possible for me to be in your team, considering my position and situation now. emm...if it`s not OK, that`s alright, but I would regret if I didn`t ask it for a chance, I have two spare days, and I wish I could be here to contribute something, and I would be grateful for that big opportunity.

The problem is that there`s always a time when I feel down and I would change my mind. My mind is so naughty and over hyperactive, can`t just standstill and monotonous, without moving. That`s something I`m worried about. Just don`t know how long I could survive with this kind of situation. As if I climb a hill without a clear final destination, unless, I would only stay on a certain step, to find out the truth about life, and to see the future of a better life, and a calmer mind.

You`ll be happy when you realize that you can control your life. Control your mind and feeling, nomatter how strong the windstream, you`ll be OK, as long as you keep your step on a steady step flow. Would you be one of that happy persons, then? Come on, let`sgo together and step to that peak and destiny.

No comments: