Monday, November 14, 2005

Look what I`ve done

Learn From Mistakes...
Yup...I`ve did mistakes for the many times...and I just smiled to this world ...
Oh man....what have I done...Look what I`ve done...
That`s ok...someone said to me..
You can learn from your mistakes...
But It`s so embarassing...
Yup...but you can get something from that....right?
I still can`t get what he meant...
It`s not fair when I always did mistakes but nobody can tell me what i should do...
This is life....sometimes we have to learn to accept...and learn to think positively...there must be many blessing behind all this disaster..
Life must be fair when I believe in life justice that there`s a law of justice on this earth.

I saw him ... he sent me a smile message...I`m happy...very very happy..
But I have to lose this chance...He`s not for me...
Time to quit?!
or
Time to play the game?!

No comments: